Monday, February 15, 2010

why this blog title?

i create this blog for around 2yrs already..or maybe at least 1 and half yrs...i create this blog cause it seems a good place where i can improve my english and most importantly complains and share my feelings...well anyone thought of why i name it happy go lucky?haha...i think some ppl thought i am happy go lucky...if i seemed so,i succeed,lols.well seriously im not..but i want myself to be.seems to be happy all the time,no stress,no problems,not troubled by anything..what a life to lead...it seems only a baby can have that kind of life isnt it?



at least i think we do have good memories when we were very young..very very young...because of the adults i think we separate and become strangers..at least to me your reminds me when we were young back then..where our world is not interuppted by the adult world...



exams are coming and i think i haven really started...im feeling im going to fail...how sia...die....chamm...god give me strength...(and im not going to eat beef anymore...i will try cause im buddhist...i give u my respect)-
guess why im trying not to eat it anymore..

well on nian 30(the day b4cny),i need to spring cleaning our altar..the ancestors,guan yin and dua pek gong...and the sky altar..well i got to clean my ancestor altar and GUAN YIN altar...guess what i thought when i wipe the altar..."shit,i ate beef before...will my hand dirty the altar...it was crap and i ask for forgiveness and not to eat again lols...how can i ever let myself to eat it with a promise to my parents that i will not eat it...damn...and crap...feelign guilty now hahaha....

its cny...i just want to thank everything i have...i try to treasure every single thign i have and

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

No comments: