Monday, February 22, 2010

she is really my closest

i have to wake up...i think ive changed...im not sure whether is alot or wat...but i feel it b4 anyone hint me...i tthink i should care more about my family...my mum..im her only son and ithink i really need to show more concern for her...i think she feels a distant bewteen us already...she said its my friends...i cant deny it but it not their fault...its my decision..i kind of confuse right now but i think i know what to do already...i will try to fufil her,more patience,listen to her...no matter what she is still my mum i will listen as long as u speak...i'll try for u are my mother..living healthily and youngXD..

lols....girls like leaving notes when they have difficuties?lols smt i really think that girls are the same..the alien creature on earth do have some things in common...lols...anyway i miss going out with bros...really missing it...the laughter the fun and our bonding..nothing is forever but i do hope the brotherness between us will nv end...i treasure i do..same goes to my family...im really living so comfortably...i shouldnt hate my father...he did take care of us...but thats it...many times i still think u are wrong...but still i shouldnt hate u....

my blog somehow became my reflection...i said the world is scary...and i thanks that i have my bros....they really did help me through my difficult stage of my life but i totally forgot sm1...the unconditional love..my mum........just say thank god or anyone...dun wan carry on night

No comments: