Sunday, January 31, 2010

no title

i first thought the world is changing...i should look out for myself..however i find its not true at all...the world is already like that...it didnt change actually...i found myself thinking pestismistic,when i realised again,im not alone...i got my 2bros standing on my side savign me from faling off to the edge...a sudden thought make me think so much but once again...im a idiot....im lazy liek some shit ass...i need sm1 to force me..the day i can conquer this again its the day im with confident again..if can defeat it completly,im a different person...i feel it...the prob is how...lazy is very powerful in my body...it is indeed...i fought it since the day i study...right now,i lost to it...lost to it completely..will i find strength once again?

No comments: