Thursday, July 30, 2009

my money back!

MUAHAHAHA!!!!i got my 400 dollars back from that indian!!!!BUt freak...i got 50dollars minus off for that shipping fees...fuck i think he lie to me....cause nv transport anything what why need transport fees?...idiot...so the very next day,i finally can return the money to law and ben...i want to thank them very much..seriously they are not bff,its bf(brothers forever)...i seriously think they know i really dun like mentioning about the process like why i quit kendo...they like nv even mention at all...cause i really dun wish to say about it..it was a stupidest decision i have made...i join because i wanted to get closer to her,to know her more....and besides i thought i had passion for kendo when i realise that the passion was all made out of love..i was blinded...

beside this,i remembered why i played bball...the reason...it was because i know 1 of the reasons is i am not her type...the first thing it came into my mind is im shorter than her..so thinking getting taller may help,bball came into my life..adding to this i even bought baby milk powder cause its good for the bones...i know it sounds stupid but i drank it for the next 3mths...once i know the effort will be frutile...its not going to change the fact...never..
so joining kendo is another frutile effort...i thought we might get closer but in fact,its not progressing..i know it...see i nv even see her talking to me in msn at all...not at all..i waste my money,time and the effort my brothers make to take out the money...

from this i know and i will not make this mistake again...i wont do this kind of things cause it will be frutile...this makes me think that sm1 is going to learn drum!...which i know it is for sm1...its going to be a frutile effort and i know it...it will...but who cares its not my business

sidetrack
i got soem money with me now!!!MUAHAHA...so i have been think whether i should buy a hard disk??got around 100dollars 1?....hmmmmm

No comments: