Sunday, July 5, 2009

I AM BACK!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
LAOZHENG IS BACK!!!but maybe only for a while?depends...hmm
but I AM BACK HAHA
MISS ME???

LOLS i bet no1 does cause this is a boring blog and ppl seldom come to my blog!hehe its ok though...this is a place where i can write things out and maybe improve my englisH?...and my typing skillsXD...

haha any1 read this pls say i miss your blog if u want me to blog more often!!!HAHA....
hmmm tml is my maths common test how many percent do i know?20percent....CHAM...but the urgency? also 20percent..crap im a goner...BUT its only a common test! how many percent does it going to carry?10 or 15?...chey no big deal...my attendence,class work quiz enough liao la HAHA........im just comforting myself...whatever

how about a brief discription of my life since the last post?
hmmm same lor nth much and nth much..i let some of my past bygones be bygones and have fresh and new start just like my blog!!!maybe i will try to make it into a interesting blog!!!XD

HOWEVER i think like the old times i am going to blog only when i am bored...but i try update more if any1 is reading this lols...currently i am hoping that the H1N1 virus can mutate into a stronger and MORE POWERFUL virus...maybe can turn ppl into zombie!COOL MAN..then ppl in the wolrd are allowed to carry arms with them!!!YES baby nice sia...then we will be like dawn of the dead,resident evil etc....the world will be in code black?..then go around killing watever shit out of it...LIFE WILL BE INTERESTING!!RIGHT!?

i am still that longwinded lols...watever...gtg BYE

No comments: