Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

haha my second post of the week...just came back from hougang with shin...went to buy the martell for the chalet with kok,jiawei and cheeyong...chit chat after that to 9plusplus took cab home...kao came back home make me bad mood...reach home asked me take cab home ar?i know they dun like me taking but i just say the truth...then kaopei with me...say hougang mall got 80 why nv take?taxi need at least 10dollar!help us save money can or not...everytime take taxi ...i really dun like the way he talked thats why i nv liked him...first i DUN KNOW there is 80 and i shared cab with friend so is around liek 5 only..u think i really want take cab?ppl will also tired can?u tink i got alot of money take cab everyday?u think u give me $50 per wk alot is it?can spend on taxi everytime...last time u nv give me pocket money i got ask from u or not?i dun have enough money to even eat already i got ask from u or not?dun have right...damn man why do i have to bear with my anger with your...so u think u are always right...i really dun give a damn anymore..if u think u give me 50 dollar alot already u dun give la..thats why i always wanted to go out work get my own money and i see what shit fucking u can say..

if your think $50 is alot let me count out the money
6days(sunday eat at home)..
i have to eat breakfast to dinner by myself but i nv eat breakfast so most of the time is 2 meal plus abit with snacks...6dollar 2 meals...6days $36 plus snacks around 40...plus smt watch movie...so u think 1wk 50 enough?barely u know...and u think sku food 3dollars only?crap man...3dollars i think not even enough to fill my stomach...all the chalet money i nv ask the money from u...u think all the money i get from where?he even suspect i gamble alot thats why i have the money...i cant take it sia fucking angry...what kind of person am i u dun even know...i almost want to fan lian..but i still try to bear..

i damn fed up sia but i nv show...i hardly show it to them...cause i think i shld not do that to them..hes my father i am their son....lols....

wa my maths is gone case..gg...cham maths sure fail...tml 2002 dun know can or not leh going to study now see ya nxt time!

No comments: