Saturday, October 10, 2009

worst than a friend

im not on fire now...ya confirm...i totatlly given up on him....he loses my respect for him..i can just treat him like a glass...i can..i call u dad everytime cause u support the family...just because of that...purely just because of this reason...my friends will even do this simple thing for me...but i see u are so fucking reluctant which ended my mum in a rage....shes angry cause she still loves u...im not angry really...im suprised...i ponder about it...i realise it had come to an unsavable situation.....nothing will change my opinion abt him..i wonder each time he do stuff like that...irritate us make mum angry...i dun know......i tell myself i will nv be like him...nv...scolding vulgus dirties my mouth,my blog and wasting my breath on him...over the years he have not changed...my mum said he did a little...but i doubt so...he dun deserve my respect not at all....thats why i respected my bb officer much more than u...what did u teach me? guai lan....what did i learn from u?lazy...what memories u gave me?anger.......i gave up...if i nv write out how i feel now...i may not even bother to call u anymore...really i swear...i hve to because i need money from u...is just like working...u have to listen to your boss...or else no money right?its the same thing now...u do what u like eat drink...just dun step on my tail ok?if not i will have the hatred like some ppl i hated in secondary sku....its hatred when i feel i want to kill them...so dun step on it ok?tksXD

No comments: