Sunday, October 25, 2009

first wk of skku!!

first week of school already!sian!nothing much going on just that its so early in the morning....cant adapt to wake up so early in the morning...its like so sian!cy got my poly clique with his singtel job...going for the interview on thurs..hope its successful!!!then i will quit goldlion promoter!..anyone the promoter ask me!...
smt different for this weekend...i went swimming!!!both sat and sun!!with a purpose lols...a friend from work told me i can broaden my arms by swimming! which i didnt know can...so i self motivate my lazy nature and swam for 1 and half hr!XD...and i will continue and at least hmmm thrice a week i guess?...my friend say i will see some results after a month so i hope so!!haha......................which i doubt so LOLS!!haha...well i went swimming but saw many with not broad shoulders...i saw i of the coach teaching swimming has a smaller figure than me lo.....average shoulders lor...but nvm...i just try la...i used to have a passion for swimming when i was young..i was "busy" to swim when i grew up...anyway wish me good luck ok haha

No comments: