Monday, September 20, 2010

work!

lols now im here to complain...as u see the new ia students came last 2 wks ago also from nyp...dragonboat somemore...quite muscular but hes a rich kid..he is giving me a headache...2k wks only and i think my head got bigger...firstly because my company is havign problems with any other company so its like politics...they were sort of quarrelling...so that ia told me he scared..then i say nvm 1...stil he say he scared..ok this 1 i understand 1st wk like see this kind of case i ok with it...second,water...his bottle no water...he wan refill..cause he scared again dun dare go refill..2nd wk already still dun dare go refill nvm i go with him..3rd..*go tiolet go with me leh*ok i go tiolet...then smt in tiolet still can say wait for me dun liek that leh..ok la i wait...then now report dun know how to do..coem ask me...i nv tio brief abt the report writing how i know what are u suppose to put?then blame my pictures so many his 1 only a few...wtf??i was told to take that many pictures in the first place...how i know u wan wat picture..then dun know how to do ask me...i like everything spoonfeeding him sia..wtf scared here scare dtehr edun work la go home slp la..super glue stick to the hands only liek want his life already..."IC what is this ar"-a type of super glue got onto his hands..then my ic purposely say that its dangerous have to wash it away..so he like spend 10-15mins inside tiolet washing it...coem back ask me how ar still got leh...i was like.....so out of goodwill i advising him to rub it with ur hands to apply heat to it..."eh it works leh"...-.-..................................................................................i really bo wei gong....and i got around 3wks more to work with him...wish me luck pls bye

No comments: