Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the opposite of love isn't hate,it's indifference

wa i totally agree with my title lols..taken from a friend of mine..ppl say its hate..but ya i think its indifference in most of the case...
anyway,its totally sian this 2wks holi...projects and work..my bday is just nxt wk..but not really looking forward to it like always...just feel like going out with bros..where less money are spent and have better time then having the money spent..my bday is nxt wk,so i reward myself by not working the whole wk...well not really a reward though so i treat it as a rest...nv send schedule so prepare to rest nxt wk!!XD..
bbq coming up later..dun know who going..cause im thinking of wearing good or anyhow wear...maybe anyhow wear ba cause law and ben confirm anyhow wear de lols or maybe ask law what he wear later lols...
nth much to say...so bored..sm1 suggest smt for me to play or watch!!!

No comments: